Nutritional Therapist Insurance

Cover from £5.35 per month.

Digital Risks provide tailored business insurance for nutritionists, to protect you against all the risks involved in treating your patients.

Insurance for nutritional therapy businesses

Better cover. Best prices.

If you’re running a nutritional advice business, then investing in the right insurance is a must.

Here at Digital Risks, we provide tailored business insurance for nutritionists, to protect you against all the risks involved in treating your patients.

Working in a people and service focused industry means your top priority should be professional treatment liability insurance.

Public liability insurance will protect you in the event of any personal injury or property damage claims made against you.

You should also consider contents insurance to protect all your equipment, along with professional indemnity cover which will protect you against any claims that a client has suffered financial or reputational damage as a result of your advice.

Whatever your requirements, we’ll have you covered in a few clicks.

Public Liability Cover

from £5.35

/month 1

  • Pay by the month
  • Change your cover anytime
  • Access to specialists
  • Copyright breaches

1 Includes insurance premium tax

What our customers say

What nutritional therapy insurance do you need?

We've designed world-class insurance and made it super simple to buy.

Building your cover

Running a nutritional therapy business involves close, regular contact with your patients and that means you’re exposed to a certain element of risk. If you or one of your team accidentally causes injury or property damage in the course of your work, you could face legal claims and demands for compensation, even if you believe you weren’t at fault.

For example, a client could claim they became ill or injured as a result of your treatments, or you could accidentally cause damage to their belongings while they’re on your premises. If that happens, the bill for legal and compensation costs could run into the thousands or more, so it makes sense to prepare for the worst.

Cover for your business essentials

As an advisor, you’re also likely to need professional indemnity insurance, to cover any claims of professional negligence or causing reputational or financial damage your client.

Another consideration is contents insurance to cover all the physical equipment you need to run your business. For this you’ll need contents and portable equipment insurance.

Finally, if you employ staff then employers’ liability cover is a legal requirement.

Why choose Digital Risks?
  • Speedy and simple online quote form for minimal hassle
  • Change or cancel your cover at any time with our monthly subscription
  • Specialists in covering startups and small businesses
  • Dedicated team and tailored offering for larger businesses
  • Trustpilot rating of 9.4 out of 10
  • Fast, straightforward claims process

Award-Winning Insurance

We're the British Insurance Awards 2018 Insurance Start-up Winner - recognised for our innovative range of covers, online customer experience and flexible subscription model, which make buying and managing insurance easy and accessible for businesses in the digital industries.

But don't just take our word for it. Leading digital companies, large and small, choose Digital Risks to protect their people and businesses.

Trusted by

   Other insurance providers didn't really understand start-ups. We were looking for a tailored approach to suit our business needs and were recommended to Digital Risks!

CEO & Founder

Excellent 9.4 out of 10